We can all agree that Valentine’s Day is the worst, right? If you’re single, it reminds just how single you are. If you’re coupled, you probably each have different expectations for the day and will end up arguing in public over a plate of expensive spaghetti. Fun!
Yes, love often sucks, but at least there’s one special person in your life you can always count on: you. Forget about that Tinderoni and buy yourself something special this Valentine’s Day. You’re worth it.
Here are 14 excellent self-gift ideas to get you going:
1. Donut Earrings (Etsy, $25)
To remind yourself every day that life can be wonderful because donuts exist.
2. Hamsa Necklace (Etsy, $26.99)
A special charm to protect yourself against bad dates.
3. Hello, Gorgeous Pin (Etsy, $9)Carry yourself through life with the confidence of Babs in Funny Girl.
4. The Nanny Magnetic Poetry (Etsy, $26.43)
It has style! It has flair! It’s magnetic!
5. Nap Queen Jumper (Etsy, $20.75)
Be proud of the things you’re good at.
6. Pizza Blanket (Etsy, $45)
It’s a pizza blanket. Come on.
7. Becoming Cliterate by Dr. Laurie Mintz (Amazon, $21.28)
Rachel Bloom endorsed this on her Instagram, and if it’s good enough for the woman who wrote a beautiful song about period sex, it’s good enough for you.
8. Joel Maisel Pin (Etsy, $1.50)
Because Joel Maisel is a dirty cheater and we hate him.
9. Love Sux Pin (Etsy, $10)
Not that you’re bitter or anything.
10. Spread Hummus Not Hate Tee (Etsy, $18.20)
You know what doesn’t suck? Hummus. Not even a little bit.
11. Shattered Glass Ceiling Necklace (Uncommon Goods, $68)
Because you’re crushing it.
12. Chocolate Lunar Club (Vosges, $150)
Get a curated collection of chocolate before every full moon because yaaaas.
13. Broad City Coloring Book (Amazon, $9.17)
For hours of Broad City-themed entertainment.
14. Broad City Vibrator (Love Honey, $21.99)
For a different kind of Broad City-themed entertainment.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you any extra money, they will help us keep this site up and running. Thanks!