So all your friends are having babies. You can cope by watching 13 Going on 30 while drinking a bottle of wine and swiping maniacally on Tinder or you can join the baby fever by… shopping!!! Turns out shopping for babies is really fun because everything is SO CUTE and makes you go SQUEEEEE. And now that millennials are having babies, you better believe baby gifts have become totes amazing. Check out our favorite finds below:
1. Avocado Toast Onesie (Etsy, $35)
For the baby who brunches.
2. Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dissent Collar Bib (Etsy, $16)
Dissenting starts early (most likely with peas).
3. Printable Beyoncé Wall Art (Etsy, $5)
They’ll be joining the baby bey-hive in no time.
4. Taco Booties (Uncommon Goods, $25)
5. Taco Dreams Mobile (Uncommon Goods, $48)
Or perhaps a taco mobile is more up your alley.
6. Stranger Things Wall Alphabet Onesie (Etsy, $15)
For the upside down baby.
7. Llama baby leggings (Etsy, $18)
Llamas make everything better, I don’t know why.
8. Drake Onesie (Etsy, $12.99)
It’s a Drake onesie, come on!
9. Broad City ‘Trainer’ Onesie (Kidozi, $20.95)
Okay this actually kills me. Also available in Cleaner.
10. Barbra Streisand Night Light (Etsy, $28.57)
Gotta start ’em young on the Babs worship train.
11. First Book of Sushi (Amazon, $5.94)
Important educational material.
12. Baby Unicorn Headband (Etsy, $16.95)
For the baby who’s also a unicorn.
13. Tortilla Baby (Uncommon Goods, $48)
For the baby that’s delicious.
14. Rockaby Baby David Bowie (Amazon, $14.99)
For the baby from Mars.
And lastly, something for the new mom herself:
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you any extra money, they will help us keep this site up and running. Thanks!